Monday, January 9, 2017

BIBLICAL PROPHECY TODAY The End of the World is Come / Prepare YourSelf to Meet Your God. "ANTI-PRESIDENT" 1:26


IMMORAL OR UNETHICAL PEOPLE
often have no qualms about exposing sin.


Most of the time the person doing the "expose" when looked at closely is found to have the same sin.
I personally have always taken the position alone with God that if I wrote about or revealed anythign about anyone including person, place, nation or people, I must see it first in my self and confess it to God as a Sinner before ever posting it anywhere.

TO THIS DAY I DO THE SAME

Obviously in most cases the sin in me was of lesser degree unless I wrote to "bear witness" as one who has the same issue,

In this case we are like Jesus looking over Jerusalem.....................


DONALD TRUMP IS THE ANTI-PRESIDENT

No I am not political or thrilled to say that. In fact I feel sorry for Him, his family, his friends and the nation that he will influence. 

Great godly sorrow makes me wish the man would get saved, the bible warns me he will not. God help Him because the only one who can reach him now is Jesus and while Jesus demonstrates His love top Him.......................like weeping over Jerusalem for the destruction soon to come..............Mr Trump the man is the Rich Young Ruler who could not give up his wealth to follow Jesus............and Jesus Wept..........


Behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 


18He saith unto him, Which? 

Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 




20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 


21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 


22But when the young man heard that saying, 
he went away sorrowful:
 for he had great possessions.

23Then said Jesus unto his disciples, 

Verily I say unto you, 
That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
 24And again I say unto you,
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle,
 than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 25

When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, 

With men this is impossible; 
but with God all things are possible.


Rich and Wealth based Ministers like Paula White and Political Christians like Franklin Graham and many false teachers have welcomed Mr Trump with open arms and declared him to be a King Cyrus and Christian to save a nation.

As such they have damned themselves by declaring things God has not said,
God have mercy on their souls

GOD IS NOT MOCKED
WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWS THAT ALSO SHALL HE REAP

We know that America is not in Prophecy directly but as a type and a metaphor, what happens in America happens in the World.

AS THE ANTI_CHRIST IS RISING IN EUROPE EVEN NOW ESTABLISHING A POWER BASE IN POLITICS

We in America have a arch type of the Man of Sin soon to be revealed

DONALD TRUMP IS THE ANTI-PRESIDENT

God Helps Us

and Jesus wept.............

No comments:

Post a Comment